The protein tarte flambee-buns are the perfect pick me up to help you fight that afternoon slump! They are sulty and easily to make with full of protein. It takes not even 5 minutes to prepare.
Salt / Pepper and herbs
250 g low fat curd cheese
- Set the oven on 150 degrees centigrade.
- Separate the egg white of the yolk.
- The egg white you whisk stiff.
- All other ingredients you mixe together and blend them.
- After you mixe the egg white and the other ingredients carefully together.
- Put the Protein tarte flambee-bun in the oven for about 25 minutes.
Now it is time to taste and enjoy the healthy protein tarte flambee-buns.