The autumn is here… it is getting colder and colder in Switzerland. But the weather is still very nice and the sun shines the whole day. The right time to try out my new recipe – delicious and healthy kiwi ice cream. Yummy. I am curious about your Feedback :)!
1 dl of water
1 tablespoon of honey
- Peal three kiwis and put them in a bowl.
- Add the water and one tablespoon of honey. Purée all ingredients.
- Peal one kiwi and slice it. Give one slice in each ice blocks.
- Fill up the ice blocks with the purée ingredients.
- Put them for a minimum of six hours in the freezer.
Calories (kcal): 50
Protein: 1 g
Carbohydrate: 10 g
Fat: 1 g